New Luxury Hotel – Doha, Qatar
Pre-opening set-up and the launch of a 5 stars 250 suites luxury hotel in the heart of Doha, Qatar.
Our client retained Nassar Khalil and Associates exclusively for this unique assignment. We were tasked with the supervision of the handover process from contractor to owners, the pre-opening set-up and successful launch of Qatar’s latest luxury hotel
Our remit include
- Ensuring the property is handed over in mint condition and the hand-over mechanics are fully adhered to including the snagging process, guarantees, M&E certification, completion certificates and contract compliance
- Advise, source and select hotel systems including both the administrative and guests IT infrastructure, PMS, Telephone, Data Management, Interfaces, Entertainment, Door Controls and Micro-Master systems
- Develop and deploy SOPs, company policy handbooks, HR templates and compliance documentation
- Co-initiate and implement a successful Brand and PR strategy. This resulted in the hotel being 80% occupied immediately post soft opening stage
- Supervise the HR department and participate in the recruitment and appointment of the senior management team
- Organise the launch event of the hotel
- Implement a realistic, productive and successful sales and marketing strategy that covers accommodation, six F&B outlets and ten large conference and banqueting spaces
- Work closely with the company’s head of finance to prepare budgets, forecasts and projections inline with industry standards
- Deploy industry benchmarks and Key Performance Indicators to measure management performance, business output potential and service excellence delivery.
We continue to be retained by our client to advice on management output, operational efficiency and trade performance.